Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: connection problem
Siala Forums > Основные форумы: > Основное общение > Проблемы
cyrix
i ve a connection problem.i ve a friend wants to play in siala.We are using the same cdkeyini file and we cant be online at the same time.i tried lots of cd key generators and create lots of cdkeyini file but when i tried to join siala it boots or disconnects saying server response time out.so we cant join the game at the same time.so what should i do ? can u help me plz!!
asdsee
You have install copy from one disk?
Your friend have registered his account at your CD`key.ini or in other?

How I say you once, try this:
For your friend on his computer:

1. Remove old cdkey from cdkey.ini
2. Copy this keys in cdkey.ini

ALWLY-HHD7W-UNDDE-LAENW-GVU9P-3J9YJ-V7P3C
WPDKX-E4HD6-GM7RY-ED7PJ-4AVXC-XC36U-99YER
PTLF3-KYGXL-YGYA9-NFMJ9-JTRDX-3D9Y9-ATGPH

3. Register New account for your friend
4. Try to connect to Siala.

Isendur where really no big problem.
I have copy my NWN game from LAN network, generate cdkey`s and with my friends play on Siala….

If all this don’t help you, try English forums about NWN, may be somebody have problems like you.
Sentinel
Ok, *Server responce timed out* is a pure connection problem. It has nothing to do with your NwN.
On the other side, if you get booted - it means you haven't passed a CDkey protection system.
Let me explain. When you enter a game for the first time - your CD Key is memorized. If you try to enter the geme later, using different CD Key - you get yourself booted. So, maybe this is your problem?

If that is the case - you have two ways. Easiest one is to create a new character and play it. So long as you don't change your CDKey - everything is ok. Second one is to find a DM and ask him to help.

That's all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.